Showing search results for `Bacillus cereus`.
News [Showing 16 results of 16 found]:
- Rapid Microbial Testing for Dairy Industry - A rapidmicrobiology Special Focus
- Rapid Microbiological Testing of UHT and ESL Dairy Products
- Learn From the Experts: Bio-Rad Webinars on Food Safety, Cannabis and Water Testing
- Microbial Contamination: Are Pre-Packaged Salads A Health Risk?
- RAPID’B.cereus is Validated by AFNOR Certification According to ISO 16140-2
- RAPID’B.cereus Detects and Counts All Pathogenic B. cereus in Foods
- Special Focus - What's on Show at IAFP 2018
- Bio-Rad Launches a New PCR Kit and Chromogenic Media
- Choose INTERSCIENCE for your Microbiological Analyses
- RIDA®STAMP – Agar Plates for Direct Stamps – Now Available!
- USDA adds bioMérieux TEMPO® System to Microbiology Laboratory Guidebook
- Norovirus is Most Common but Salmonella Costs More
- AOAC RI Approval for bioMérieux’s TEMPO® BC (Bacillus cereus)
- BIOTECON Expands PCR Portfolio for Food Testing
- New B. cereus Selective Agar BACARA in FDA BAM
- New Rapid Test for the Detection of Bacillus cereus
Supplier [Showing 10 results of 10 found]:
- SY-LAB Geraete GmbH
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp.
- R-Biopharm AG
- Primerdesign Ltd
- Millipore Sigma
- Biokar Diagnostics/Solabia
- Bio-Rad Laboratories