RIDA®STAMP – Agar Plates for Direct Stamps
Manufacturer: R-Biopharm AG
Principle: Specially designed petri dish filled with specific agar
Suitability: Monitoring food and processing surfaces
Capital equipment required: None
Description: A simple and efficient method to perform regular and well targeted hygiene controls. Direct stamps can be taken on all plain surfaces in the production environment as well as on solid foods The complete portfolio of the RIDA®STAMP line consists of 11 different products which are all available in two different package sizes (25 and 50 determinations):
- stackable petri dishes reduced space needed in fridge and incubator.
- filled with ready-to-use specific media depending on test
- easy to use, just open the plate, stamp, close lid, incubate and count – ready!
- two different package sizes (25 and 50 plates)
- choose from B.cereus, Coliforms, E.coli, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, S.aureus, Staph spp.,Total Counts, Total Counts for monitoring cleaning, Vibrio spp., Yeast+Molds
R-Biopharm AG view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: + 6151 8102 0