BacTrac® Microbiological Impedance System
Principle: Proprietary impedance splitting technology
Approvals: DIN and AFNOR standardised technology
Suitability: Simple and rapid automated screening system for many microbiological parameters
Capital equipment required: Yes (reagent financing models available)
Advanced and automated impedance detection system for rapid microbiological testing with realtime monitoring of microbial growth in liquid culture.
Simple to use with complete and automated documentation. A versatile tool to perform microbiolgical tests on raw materials and/ or finished products.
- Precise and reliable microbiological detection system
- Proven and well recognised technology
- Ready to use consumables
- Results available within hours
- A big variety of available applications for food testing (TMAC, sterility, Enterobacteriaceae, E.coli, Coliforms, Enterococci, S.aureus, Salmonella, Listeria, Cronobacter, Alicyclobacillus, B.cereus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Yeasts and Moulds
- Ideally suited for microbiological testing of toiletries and cosmetics