AMP-6000® Automated Microbiological Platform
Principle: MPN Counting system using chromogenic/fluorogenic substrates
Approvals: Microval ISO 16140-2 (2016)
Suitability: Advanced microbiological enumeration system for automated counting of different microbes
Capital equipment required: Yes
This automated, miniaturized platform combines the well-known MPN technique for determining the number of microbes (MPN = Most Probable Number) on microtiter plates with the use of a scanning technology that can detect different colour and (optional) turbidity or fluorescence changes in liquid (selective) nutrient media used for the growth of the target microbes. (TMAC, Enterobacteriaceae, E.coli, Enterococci, Bacillus cereus, Butyric Clostridia).
- Automated MPN System
- Scaleable to customer needs
- 1-4 dilutions and 24 to 96 replicates per dilution possible
- Able to detect any colour and/or fluorescence change in liquid growth media. Bidirectional colour change detectable.
- Fuzzylogic to obtain rapid results (24 hrs.)
- Ready to use reagents
- GMP compliant documentation