Showing search results for `E. coli 0157`.
News [Showing 18 results of 18 found]:
- First Reporter-Labeled Total QC Diagnostic Line for Food Pathogens
- Pathogenic E. coli in Flour: A Food Safety Hazard?
- A New Highly Sensitive, Cost Effective Assay for E. coli 0157 in Raw Ground Beef and Raw Beef Trim
- E. coli vs Shiga Toxin-producing E. coli - What’s the Difference and What’s the Problem?
- Learn From the Experts: Bio-Rad Webinars on Food Safety, Cannabis and Water Testing
- BACGene E. coli STEC Solution for an Efficient STEC Detection in Food
- New BAX® System Real-Time PCR Assay for E.coli O157 Exact
- New Rapid Response Environmental Surveillance Service is Launched in US
- Special Focus on What's on Show at IAFP Plus Latest Products for Food Safety
- AOAC PTM Validation Studies at IAFP 2020
- Complete Your Pathogen Testing Portfolio with Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA
- Expansion of FSIS STEC Testing to Additional Raw Beef Products
- Pall Genedisc System - Ready-to-Use, Gold Standard PCR for Food, Water and Biopharmaceuticals
- Take Your EHEC Testing to a New Level! Be Assured of Compliance with USDA FSIS Regulations
- Solus from PerkinElmer Pathogen Detection System Can Help Keep Thanksgiving Safe
- Solus E. coli O157 NF Validation Certification Renewed
- PolySkope One - One Enrichment, One Protocol, One Kit.
- Effective Options for E. coli O157 Culture
Supplier [Showing 8 results of 8 found]:
- Creative BioMart Microbe
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (Industrial Applications)
- Primerdesign Ltd
- PolySkope Labs
- Hygiena International Ltd
- Crystal Diagnostics
- Biokar Diagnostics/Solabia