2nd October 2018 Content supplied by: PolySkope Labs
PolySkope One - One Enrichment, One Protocol, One Kit.
PolySkope One uses a single, overnight enrichment to individually or simultaneously detect all of the most common foodborne pathogens: E. coli O157:H7, Shiga Toxin E. coli (STEC), Salmonella spp., and Listeria monocytogenes.
The assay is modular & flexible, allowing selection of pathogens based up to the last minute with a single, simplified protocol.
PolySkope One is Ultra Low Cost. (prices correct at time of posting).
PolySkope One Features:
- Same bag enrichment for E. coli O157:H7, Shiga Toxin E. coli, Salmonella spp., Listeria monocytogenes.
- Single, overnight (22 ±2 hours) enrichment @37°C for all pathogens
- Detect any or all major pathogens from 1 Enrichment Bag
- Single template prep and PCR run
- Detect 1, 2 or 3 pathogens individually or simultaneously
- Modular format for ultimate testing flexibility
One Kit enabling reduction and simplification in:
- Inventory, logistics, training, regulatory burden
- Technician labor, processing, prep and run time
- Enrichment media, reagents, disposables & equipment
- Lab, storage and incubator space
Polyskope One is an AOAC® Performance TestingSM method validated for fresh raw ground beef, deli turkey, fresh baby spinach, stainless steel (4x4 in sponge).
Date Published: 2nd October 2018
Source article link: View
New Real-time PCR Analysis Technology
LuminUltra Acquires aqua-tools’ Rapid