Showing search results for `Anaerobic/Microaerophilic Environments`.
News [Showing 19 results of 19 found]:
- Clostridium spp. and Clostridioides difficile: Targeting Virulence Factors
- Introducing the Next Chapter in the Evolution of the Baker Brand
- Actinomyces – Current Research Review
- High Capacity Square Anaerobic Jar – Special Offer
- Culture As Nature Intended
- What's on Show at ECCMID 2022 - a rapidmicrobiology Special Focus
- Creating the Right Atmosphere at ECCMID 2022
- New Stackable Anaerobic 'Jar'
- Isolating and Culturing Faecalibacterium prausnitzii
- Bugbox Calculator: Compare Bugbox to Anaerobic Jars
- New High Capacity Square Anaerobic Jar
- Does Your Lab Need a Super Efficient Anaerobic Workstation?
- A Small Workstation with Big Ideas
- Baker Ruskinn Announces a New Partnership with Labtech as its Full UK Sales and Service Partner
- CHAINBiotech’s Use of Whitley Workstations in Clostridium-assisted Drug Delivery
- Compare Baker Ruskinn Bugbox to Anaerobic Jars – True Cost Calculator!
- Whitley WASP Touch: Revolutionising Spiral Plating
- Protect Select Microorganism Anaerobe Bead Preservation Storage System
- How to Choose an Anaerobic Workstation
Supplier [Showing 14 results of 14 found]:
- Technical Service Consultants Ltd
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp.
- Sheldon Manufacturing
- Microbiology International
- MART Microbiology BV
- Labtron Equipment Ltd.
- Kentron Microbiology BV
- Don Whitley Scientific
- Dinkelberg analytics GmbH
- Anaerobe Systems
- Alliance Bio Expertise
- Advanced Instruments, Inc.
Featured Products:[Showing 3 results of 3 found]:
- Can Your Microbiology Lab Afford To Keep Using Jars? See Things Differently With Our Anaerobic Workstations!
- Concept Anaerobic & Microaerophilic Workstations by Baker Ruskinn!
- Baker Ruskinn Bugbox Anaerobic & Microaerophilic Workstations