Small Footprint Anaerobic and Microaerophilic Workstations from Baker Ruskinn
Manufacturer: Baker Ruskinn
Principle: Mixes gases from 2 bottled gas cylinders to create anaerobic or microaerophilic conditions
Suitability: Anaerobic and microaerophilic incubation
Capital equipment required: Yes
- Read plates easily without exposing them to oxygen with lower cost per plate vs jars
- Quick and easy access via the Ezee Sleeve™ gloveless port system
- Energy-saving lighting provides perfect illumination
- Easy to use, fitting into even the smallest laboratory spaces.
- Adjustable temperature and humidity provides a precisely controlled environment optimised for cell growth, with no dry spots.
The Baker Company view full details
Sanford, ME 04073
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +1 207-324-8773