Whitley A35 Anaerobic Workstation
Manufacturer: Don Whitley Scientific
Principle: Gases from cylinders create anaerobic/microaerophilic environment
Suitability: High throughput labs needing anaerobic and microaerophilic incubation conditions
Capital equipment required: YES
- Accommodates up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Available with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- The built-in rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible.
- A colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save time and resources.
- Options include an integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility.