Whitley A45 HEPA Workstation
Manufacturer: Don Whitley Scientific
Principle: HEPA filtered gases from cylinder create anaerobic/microaerophilic environment
Suitability: Labs needing anaerobic and microaerophilic incubation and HEPA
Capital equipment required: YES
- Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3. Proof of atmospheric cleanliness can be provided on request.
- Fitted with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning, easy replacement of the HEPA filters, and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- The internal atmosphere is circulated continuously - contributing to even temperature distribution and ensuring any internal particulates will be in motion before capture by the filter.
- Rather than use off-the-shelf filters, DWS has worked with one of the world's leading filter manufacturers to develop filters specifically tailored to suit this workstation.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems - reduces the need for additional bench space.
- The built-in rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (takes only 60 seconds).
- A colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity and airlock cycle status.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
- Options include an integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility.