Showing search results for `Genotyping`.
News [Showing 20 results of 27 found]:
- Microbial Identification - a rapidmicrobiology Special Focus
- Identifying the Microbiome - a rapidmicrobiology Special Focus
- Eurofins Genomics NGS Services now Includes Illumina's Latest Sequencing Platform
- Clear Labs' Pilot Program Brings Clinical Grade NGS to Food Safety Testing
- Prepare Assay Plates Directly from 2D Coded Tubes
- Neogen Expands Food Safety Genomic Testing
- 16S Bacterial Identification – When is Full Gene Sequencing Required?
- Isolate, Identify and Validate with Charles River Microbial Solutions
- PathoGenetix Launches RESOLUTION Microbial Genotyping System
- Genomic Sequencing from Farm to Fork
- Detect + Protect Solutions Service for Food Microbiology
- Identify and Subtype Bacteria Directly from Stool Samples
- MALDI-LinkTM in the BIOMIC® V3 Microbiology System
- RESOLUTION™ Microbial Genotyping System for 'Tough-to-type' Salmonella
- FDA Assesses RESOLUTION Microbial Genotyping System for Food Pathogens
- Eurofins Acquires IDmyk - Molecular Typing for Pharma QC
- Funding Received for Commercialization of Rapid Pathogen Strain Typing System
- NCIMB Offers Improved Fungal Identification Service
- Identification of Multiple Salmonella Serovars in Food Samples
- A Novel, 2nd Generation Device for Ambient Storage and Transportation
Supplier [Showing 7 results of 7 found]:
- Eurofins Genomics Germany GmbH
- Macrogen Corp.
- PathoGenetix, Inc.
- NCIMB Ltd
- MicrobiType LLC
- Hygiena International Ltd
- APHA Scientific