Showing search results for `ISO 11731 - Legionella`.
News [Showing 17 results of 17 found]:
- bioMérieux - Food Chain Microbiology Standards Newsflash #26
- Improving Legionella pneumophila Detection: A Case for Workflow Optimization
- Can Legionella Water Testing Rapid Methods be "Better Than ISO 11731"?
- Nobel Prize Awarded Technology Used for Detection of Legionella pneumophila
- Water Microbiology: A rapidmicrobiology Special Focus
- Discover High-Quality Pre-Poured Culture Media For Water Testing
- MICA Legionella Certified by AOAC
- Calling All Water Testing Laboratories! Want to Participate in Early Trials of New qPCR Test?
- PCR Found to be the Better Method for Legionella Colony Confirmation
- Bio Lp-1 Showcased at Web Summit 2021 as Actively Contributing to UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Fast, Accurate, Portable Legionella Testing Solutions
- Study Finds Improved Method for Prevention and Control of Legionnaires’ Disease Outbreaks
- Water Testing: Get Faster Results with Pasteurian Culture 2.0
- Rapid PCR Enumeration of Legionella spp., Including L. pneumophila and L. pn. serogroup 1
- When DIAMIDEX Makes Pasteurian Microbiology a Rapid Enumeration Method
- Legiolert® Receives UK Acceptance for Legionella Testing
- MICA Legionella by Diamidex, a Revolution in Legionella Risk Assessment