Needle-free Media Ba...
6th November 2023 Content supplied by: Southern Group Laboratory
High-quality Culture Media for Water Testing from SGL
SGL is one of the largest providers of pre-poured microbiological culture media for all applications in water testing. This ranges from the estimation of overall numbers of culturable micro-organisms right through to the highly sensitive detection of waterborne contamination including the specific isolation of Legionella pneumophilia.
Water quality is a major concern for public health. Monitoring and testing water for the presence of Legionella species is a fundamental aspect of assessing water quality. SGL supplies high quality ready-to-use Legionella testing media with fast reliable results and consistency.
Media for Legionella Detection:
- GVPC Agar
- BCYE Agar
- BCYE-cys Agar
- Legionella Acid Buffer
All Legionella testing media conforms to the formulation and performance requirements of ISO 11731 Water Quality – Enumeration of Legionella
To cut costs on your Legionella testing media, reach out to our sales team for a price comparison quote at www.sglab.com/cost-comparison-quote
For the identification of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 and serogroups 2-15 and non-L. pneumophila species of clinical significance grown on selective media, SGL also supply a rapid Legionella Latex confirmation assay.
Other Organisms: SGL’s expertise continues through to a standard suite of ready-prepared media for all water testing applications ranging from standard agar to chromogenic media and accompanying reagents:
- E. coli and Coliforms (such as MLGA Agar)
- Pseudomonas (such as Pseudomonas CFC and CN Agar)
- Enterococci (such as Slanetz & Bartley Agar)
- Clostridium perfringens (such as Perfringens TSC agar and Acid Phosphatase)
- General Recovery (such as R2A Agar)
Quality and Service:
- SGL’s laboratory is accredited by UKAS for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and all Legionella media conforms to the requirements of ISO 11731
- Gain efficiency in release testing with large single batches available from stock.
- Reduce waste with flexible deliveries to meet changes in demand.
- Achieve a low cost per test with competitively priced testing media from SGL.
Visit our website for more information www.sglab.com or click on the Request Information button below to directly contact SGL.
Date Published: 6th November 2023
Source article link: View
Needle-free Media Bags From SGL