Showing search results for `Dehydrated Culture Media`.
News [Showing 18 results of 18 found]:
- Streamline Listeria Testing of Foods With New Bottled Medium Format for Pour Plate Method
- Reliability in your Microbiological QC for All Biomanufacturing Steps
- Precise Accurate Food Analysis Saves Lives
- SGL Helping Laboratories Cut Costs
- NEOGEN®’s One Broth One Plate for Salmonella
- Ensure the pH of Your Culture Media for Accurate and Reliable Results
- Condalab, Your ISO 11133 Partner for Your QC Procedures
- A Complete Offering with NEOGEN Culture Media
- How Does Readybag® BPW Compare to Other Buffered Peptone Water Media? Read the Study
- Why Manufacturers of Microbiological Culture Media Choose Hispanagar Agar and Peptones
- Burkholderia cepacia Selective Agar & Supplement acc. to the New USP
- Glucose OF Medium is Used to Identify Gram-Negative Bacteria According to ISO 21528
- Cleanroom Microbiology Supplier, Cherwell Laboratories, Celebrates 50-year Anniversary
- BIOTECON Diagnostics Enters Into a Global Supply Agreement with FoodChek Systems Inc.
- Reduce the Time to Prepare Enrichment Media by as Much as 80%
- Culture Media Experts Condalab Announce Investment
- Culture Media Troubleshooting Videos – Now Available
- Special Focus on Ready to Use (RTU) Microbiology Culture Media
Supplier [Showing 9 results of 9 found]:
- TM Media (Titan Biotech Ltd.)
- Microbiological Supply Company
- AdvaGen Biotech
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (Clinical Diagnostics)
- TM Media- VTM Kit
- Global BioIngredients Inc.
- Biolab Inc.
- AppliChem GmbH