3M Food Safety
The leading global manufacturer of innovative solutions that help the food and beverage industries maximize the quality and safety of their products for consumers. Recipient of the prestigious International Association of Food Protection (IAFP) Black Pearl Award for outstanding achievement in advancing food safety and quality.
Every day, in over 100 countries, 3M Food Safety products are helping food and beverage processors achieve their goal of maintaining the highest food safety standards possible. We develop, manufacture and market products that cover a wide range of sample, preparation, identification, testing and monitoring methods that bring quality and safety to the table.
A full spectrum of solutions and tools support your HACCP and prerequisite programs, from validation through verification and monitoring:
- 3M™ Petrifilm Plates: Sample-ready microbiology indicator count plates.
- 3M™ Tecra™ Rapid Pathogen, Toxin Testing Systems: Fast and accurate detection of pathogens and toxins.
- 3M™ Sample Handling & Media Solutions: High quality sample handling and media products, including 3M™ Electronic Pipettors and 3M™ Flip-Top Dilution Bottles.
- 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring Systems: Rapid, simple and reliable hygiene monitoring systems.
- 3M™ Molecular Detection System: Fast, accurate and easy-to-use method of detecting pathogens like Salmonella, E. Coli and Listeria using isothermal DNA amplification and bioluminescence detection. Targets and amplifies nucleic acid in enriched samples.
- 3M ™ Petrifilm Salmonella Express System: Sample-ready, qualitative, pathogen test that needs no special equipment to detect and biochemically confirm Salmonella.
A partnership with 3M Food Safety ensures a support team that includes knowledgeable field consultants and expert technical service reps around the world to reduce risk, increase productivity, contain your budget and create a competitive advantage for your products.
At every step, 3M is your trusted partner in food safety, ensuring your brand is always protected.