Showing search results for `Bioluminescence`.
News [Showing 1 results of 1 found]:
Get our eNewsletter
Over 6,000 microbiology professionals get our weekly eNewsletter - subscribe now and find out why!
LATEST MICROBIOLOGY NEWS
- Microbial Monitoring of Surfaces and Liquids, Even in the Presence of Disinfectant Residues
- Evaluating Pyrogen Contamination Risk and the Need for the MAT in Pharmaceutical Processing
- DxA 5000 Fit - A Workflow Automation Solution for Labs Processing <5,000 Tests a Day
- Proficiency Testing: A Useful Quality Control Tool for Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- CrAg® LFA for Detection of Cryptococcal Antigen - 10 years Tried and Tested!
- FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals U.S.A., Endotoxin-Specific LAL Reagents
- Distributors/Dealers Wanted for COVID-19 Ag Self-Testing Kit; ANSM, BfArM, EUA
- High-throughput Detection of Salmonella in Chocolate Matrices
- Breakthrough Endotoxin and NEP Test for Life Changing Products
- COVID-19 Antigen Test Passes High-Standard Oxford & UK Public Health Validation
- Candida auris Detection in Hospital Settings
- American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Annual Meeting
- Food Manufacturing: Environmental Monitoring Plans
- Environmental Monitoring Plans - Live Online Seminar
- Volatiles and Class II Type A2 BSCs: How much is safe?
- NEOGEN’s New & Emerging Methods in Microbiology Virtual Workshop
- Environmental Isolates: Guiding Your Way Through The Potential Regulatory Minefield
- ASM Microbe
- Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals - 5th International Conference - Now Virtual
- 5th International Conference on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals