The Most Advanced an...
Is Downtime for PHE ...
10th April 2023 Content supplied by: EIT International
Hard to Test Areas and Pipework in Your Production Facility? You Need a Bactiscope™
What is Bactiscope™?
Bactiscope™ is a portable detection system using proprietary wave alternating UV technology. It is fundamentally a camera probe with an external diameter of 37mm on a flexi-cable (up to 5m long) that can be used in hard-to-access areas that enables you to immediately identify sites of bacteria and biofilm contamination. Production managers in dairy, pharma and food production facilities are relied upon to make a critical decision every day, namely whether to start production or not; use of EIT International bacteria and biofilm detection products can help make this critical decision more certain. The video images from Bactiscope™ can be captured and uploaded to an internal Quality System to form the basis of any documented corrective action and for audit/compliance requirements.
The Bactiscope™ makes identification and remediation works faster and therefore more cost-effective than alternative methods.
The benefits to you?
- Immediately identify sites of biofilm, mould, bacteria, product residue and many other contaminants
- Inspect within pipes and in hard-to-reach areas quickly and easily
- No harmful dyes are used – Bactiscope™ is environmentally friendly and safe to handle/use
- For most areas, downtime is not required
- View on video capture screen and record results
- Can help save money by making ATP testing more targeted
Contact us to discover more or visit: www.eit-international.com. Alternatively, use the Request Information button below to email EIT directly.
Date Published: 10th April 2023
Source article link: View
The Most Advanced and Eco-Friendly
Is Downtime for PHE Testing