28th March 2019 Content supplied by: Puritan Medical Products Company
Puritan - Providing Quality Diagnostic Sampling & Transport Products for 100 years!
Puritan Medical Products Company LLC, a century old US manufacturer, brings you a broad line of single-use swabs and related items for specimen collection and transport. We offer:
- Sterile transfer devices – 3” pointed wood sticks packed in 25s – for use with Maldi-TOF.
- Familiar spun fiber swabs including tips of cotton, rayon, and polyester. Sterile multi-packs for ease of use.
- Foam tipped swabs in many tip sizes and shapes – often chosen for POCT.
- Our patented PurFlock Ultra® and HydraFlock® polyester flock swabs. Available in a range of tip sizes and breakpoints.
- Dry transport swabs – the complete array of our tipped applicators packed in transport tubes for specimen security.
- Transport media for bacterial, viral and molecular specimen transport, formulated and filled in our lab in Guilford, Maine. These include media for environmental sampling as well as molecular preservation.
visit us at ECCMID Booth #1.12
Date Published: 28th March 2019
Source article link: View