Improved BagFilter P - Blender Bags with a Lateral Filter
BagFilter P, the most popular of the INTERSCIENCE blender bag range for sample preparation just got better with more ergonomic and user-friendly features meeting the needs of Quality Control laboratories in the food industry and food hygiene analysis providers.
"The new features of the best-selling blender bags will simply make daily analyses easier!" said Sylvie Viboud, PhD. Head of Microbiology at INTERSCIENCE.
What’s new ?
- Pre-cut for pipetting - makes insertion of micropipette much easier
- Marking zone - for clear sample traceability
- Volume indication - checks volume of diluent
- Enlarged opening - for easy insertion of pipette straws
BagFilter is adapted for:
- Food and agricultural microbiological analyses (Ex: meat, cooked meat, fish, prepared dishes, fruits, vegetables…)
- Pharmacological microbiological analyses (Ex: pills, tablets, blisters, powders…)
- Environmental microbiological analyses (Ex: plants, soil, filtration membranes, tissues…)
Tags: Sample Preparation
Date Published: February 16, 2018
Source article link: INTERSCIENCE » company contact details