9th October 2023 Content supplied by: INTERSCIENCE
Three Bacterial Enumeration Systems
Revolutionize Colony Counting with Interscience: Data Integrity, Traceability, Efficiency
- Manual counting with Scan 50 - Great lighting
- Automatic end-point counting with Scan 4000 - Top-of-the-line technology with HD camera and unique lighting features
- Real-time counting with ScanStation - Real-time bacterial growth. Colonies are detected and counted as soon as they appear. Discover their bacterial growth hour by hour and get anticipated results.
Why Use A Colony Counter?
- Productivity! - If you count at least 50 Petri dishes per day, with the Scan, you can reduce the reading time up to 80% as it counts up to 1000 colonies in 1 second.
- Accuracy and repeatability - The manual counting of colonies on Petri dishes is long and painstaking and may vary in the beginning and the end of a single day, according to the operator. The Scan count with up to 98% accuracy in a constant and repeatable way.
- No settings needed - Choose your pre-set parameters for Petri dishes on PCA/TSA, Baird Parker, MRS, VRBL/VRBG, TBX TSC, MC-Media Pads, Petrifilm, Compact Dry, Easy Plate
- Real-time bacterial growth with ScanStation - Colonies are detected and counted as soon as they appear. Discover their bacterial growth hour by hour and get anticipated results.
Choose your colony counter: www.interscience.com
INTERSCIENCE is a French family business founded in 1979. The company's mission is to offer innovative products that make microbiological analyses more reliable for the agri-food, pharmaceutical, medical and fundamental research sectors. The company have had a leading role in automatic colony counting and has today a large range of products, with Scan colony counters, to cover all the needs in the labs.
Visit INTERSCIENCE or contact the company directly by using the Request Information button below.
Date Published: 9th October 2023
Source article link: View