19th October 2022 Content supplied by: Giles Scientific Inc.
How to Setup AMR Surveillance Programs With BIOMIC V3
BIOMIC V3 systems are placed across multiple lab locations in a country, hospital network, or government MOH program. Labs collect Disk Diffusion, Broth Microdilution, or MIC Strip AST & QC results to monitor AMR trends from a central lab location using BIOMIC V3's advanced AMR Data Export feature.
BIOMIC V3 AMR Advantages:
- Open system with no proprietary consumables
- Instant digital reading and visual confirmation
- Share AMR data and reports from multiple sites
- Current CLSI and EUCAST guidelines
- Plate images and test results saved
- Installation and calibration in less than 1 hour
- No routine system maintenance
- Software in 12 languages
- 50+ publications since 1985
- Designed, manufactured, and supported in California, USA
Visit Giles Scientific or use the Request Information below to contact the supplier.
Date Published: 19th October 2022
Source article link: View
MIC Broth Microdilution Plate Reading
BIOMIC V3 Receives IVDR Approval