Heipha contact plates with double locking lids for aerobic or anaerobic incubation
Heipha Diagnostica have introduced the new ICRplus contact plate for hygiene monitoring of surfaces within isolators and clean rooms.
The key benefits of the new plate are:
- double locks on the lid: turn and lock the lid clockwise for aerobic incubation - turn and lock the lid counter clockwise for microaerophilic or anaerobic incubation
- lid locks for safe transport
- datamatrix-code on each plate for unique identification of each plate (scanner in preparation)
The ICR contact plate range already have the following advantages:
- triple bagged and gamma-irradiated
- transparent hydrogen peroxide-impermeable inner bag
- storage at room temperature
- long shelf life
The present ICR contact plate range will be replaced or complemented by ICRplus contact plates. The existing formulations will be used as an identical product in the new plate with a new reference number. The media in the plates is identical to that in the ICR plates.
Media Currently Available:
Tryptic Soy Contact Agar + LTHTh - ICR+; reference number 820 (formulation identical with reference number 2283e)
SDA Contact + LTHTh - ICR+; reference number 850 (formulation identical with reference number 25130e)
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.
Source : heipha Dr. Müller GmbH [Germany]
Now part of Merck Millipore View Company Information
Posted on November 12, 2007