Showing search results for `high-throughput`.
Get our eNewsletter
Over 6,000 microbiology professionals get our weekly eNewsletter - subscribe now and find out why!
LATEST MICROBIOLOGY NEWS
- Quality Control Thought Leadership in the Microbiology World
- MICA Legionella Certified by AOAC
- Save Time and Costs - Use Your Molecular Systems for Detection of Enteric Pathogens
- Infectious Disease Research: Reproducible Results Require Proper Pipetting - Podcast
- CompactDry™ “Nissui” LM – Easy Dry Medium for Listeria monocytogenes
- VitaPCR™ - Small Portable SARS-CoV-2 PCR Instrument Demonstrated at ECCMID
- Ultra-fast Lateral-flow Antigen Test for COVID-19 Showcased at ECCMID
- BIOBALL®: Where Accuracy, Precision, Efficiency, and Consistency Matters the Most
- Data Integrity Problems in Using Spreadsheets for Your Environmental Monitoring
- CultiControl Freeze-Dried Pellets
- New and Emerging Methods in Microbiology Virtual Workshop
- The Diverse Roles of Human and Animal Gut Microbiota in Health and Disease.
- Tips and Tricks for the Isolation and Analysis of RNA from Microbial Samples
- Skin Microbiome & Cosmeceuticals Congress: Europe
- Microbiome and Probiotic R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: Europe
- Measurement of Uncertainty
- My Green Lab Summit 2022: Community and Collaboration
- Approaching Error Risk Reduction: Making Your Labs More Compliant
- Bioburden - Regulatory Expectations and Practical Experiences
- Annual Irish Conference – Hot Topics in Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Dublin