14th April 2020 Content supplied by: Solus Scientific Solutions Ltd.
Solus One Salmonella Granted AOAC® First Action Official MethodSM Status
AOAC® INTERNATIONAL Validation
Following recent successful extensions to our AOAC PTM scope to include herbs and spices, and cocoa products we are extremely proud to announce that Solus One Salmonella has now been adopted as an AOAC First Action Official Method SM, number 2020.03.
The OMA status shows that our method has passed multiple steps of investigation, including rigorous data reviews by an Expert Review Panel (ERP), and a multi-laboratory collaborative study.
We believe this achievement demonstrates the dedication of our team to provide the very best food safety tests possible. We are confident in our assays capabilities and the OMA is further proof that results from our kits are reliable, robust and repeatable in the hands of multiple different laboratories.
Solus One Salmonella has been developed for the detection of Salmonella in select foods with results available in less than one day. The full process from enrichment to result can take as little as 22 hours and, with the option of running the assay either manually or by automation, customers can enjoy a flexible approach to testing that fits with other work being carried out in the lab.
Solus One Salmonella: Benefits of Automation
- Next day results.
- Positive confirmation is possible in an additional 24 hours.
- Highly efficient automated assay, significantly reducing technician hands-on time.
- High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument.
- Ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes; allows capacity for growth.
- Excellent sample traceability when using the onboard barcode facility.
- Small instrument footprint maximises bench space.
- Compact packaging reduces cold storage space requirement and packaging waste when compared to other methods.
If you are interested in trying our exceptional assays in your own food testing facility then hit the green "Request Information" button below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a demonstration.
Date Published: 14th April 2020
Source article link: View