20th April 2021 Content supplied by: PerkinElmer Inc.
Need Higher Throughput Capabilities for the Detection of Salmonella?
Solus One Salmonella is a highly efficient assay for the next day detection of Salmonella spp. in food and environmental samples. Solus One Salmonella provides a negative or a presumptive positive result from a single enrichment step within 24 hours.
We understand the challenges in detecting in the most challenging matrices. Solus One Salmonella was compared to FDA Chapter 5 and ISO 6579-1:2017 for 375g samples of cocoa powder, cocoa liquor, and milk chocolate. The extension to scope was granted by AOAC to OMA certification.
As sample volumes fluctuate, your lab must have the flexibility to cope with varying demands, maximizing throughput with optimal use of resources. That’s the kind of capability our Solus One Salmonella pathogen detection system can provide.
The Solus Pathogen Detection System is compatible with Dynex DS2 and benefits from:
- Two 96-well plates that equal up to 192 tested samples in a single automation.
- Plug and play approach
- Pre-installed assay protocols and can be easily updated.
- With on-screen step by step direction
- Minimal training needed to start testing, gives you the ability to get up and running immediately.
- Confirmation of each step is required to reduce human error.
To learn more, request to speak to an expert today using the green "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 20th April 2021
Source article link: View
New CE-IVD COVID-19 Antigen Test
Solus Pathogen Detection System for