21st March 2022 Content supplied by: MBV AG
Highest Precision in Microbial Air Sampling With MAS-100 Air Samplers
YOUR INDUSTRY IS OUR COMPETENCE
You demand precise monitoring of microbial air contamination for your application. As the world market leader, we offer you the optimal tool to meet this demand. Our MAS-100 microbial air samplers including fitting accessories are designed to be used successfully in many applications.
HANDY AND PRECISE - OUR PORTABLE MICROBIAL AIR SAMPLERS
We can ensure maximum efficiency when it comes to collecting microorganisms regardless of the location. With our portable instruments and the open system, you can enjoy complete flexibility and independence in your daily work – in cleanrooms, laminar flow hoods, research laboratories and anywhere else you happen to be.
- Compliant with ISO 14698 and EN 17141
- Integrated airflow control
- Dialogue-based operation
- Can be used without mains power
- Housing made of sturdy, anodized aluminium
- Explosion-proof models also available
- Compatible with culture media plates of different manufacturers as well as with self-filled culture media plates
PERMANENTLY INSTALLED - OUR MICROBIAL AIR SAMPLERS FOR ISOLATORS AND RABS
Our integrated MAS-100 Iso microbial air samplers are designed to monitor air microbiology in isolators and RABS and are used wherever production processes are subject to the most stringent requirements and not even the slightest contamination is tolerable. Ease of use even for bio-decontamination, integration into overarching systems, and the robust design of our instruments provide you with just the level of protection you require.
- Developed according to GAMP 4/5, fully validated according to ISO 14698 and EN 17141
- Can be used in ISO 14644-1 cleanliness class 5, GMP Grade A environments
- No moving components (e.g. blowers) in the enclosure
- Sequentially switched double valve protects the enclosure from contaminant ingress
- All components in the housing are made exclusively of pharmaceutical-grade stainless steel
- Precision seal between perforated cover and collection head without sealing ring facilitates cleaning and disinfection
- Optional installation of environmental protection filters for the processing of highly active substances
- Compatible with many different culture plates e.g. 90mm Petri dishes or Growth DirectTM plates
Find out more about our MAS-100 microbial air samplers and MBV on our webpage www.mbv.ch or click on the Request Information button below.
Date Published: 21st March 2022
Source article link: View