30th August 2019 Content supplied by: Hygiena International Ltd
EnSURE™ Touch - Smarter Monitoring. Designed for You.
Today’s food safety professionals face significant challenges: complex supply chains, increased audit and inspection scrutiny, and the ever-present risk of contamination and recall. Professionals need to ensure processes are free of contamination and efficiently perform product safety interventions. The EnSURE Touch is a next-generation monitoring system that collects, analyses and reports data from multiple quality tests such as ATP, microorganisms, and enzymes, designed to adapt to your workplace providing the data you need for audit and risk management.The EnSURE Touch features the superior chemistry, sensitivity, and reliability enjoyed by Hygiena customers and incorporates innovative design and functionality upgrades including:
- Responsive 5" shatter-proof touch screen that works while wearing gloves.
- Re-designed user interface that functions like a smartphone and configures to fit any facility or network of facilities.
- Wi-Fi capabilities and wireless sync technology for secure data transfer to new cloud-based software.
- Collection and storage of important testing data such as room number, line name, cleaner used, and more.
- Training remote teams with built-in screen sharing technology.
The EnSURE Touch is designed with its users in mind. Incorporating key design features and customization options, it is easily setup for industries like food and beverage manufacturing, healthcare, food service, hospitality, and many more. The EnSURE Touch is accompanied by the latest version of Hygiena’s SureTrend Data Analysis Software, SureTrend Cloud. The updated software is available in cloud-based or desktop formats and enables users to monitor, track, and trend testing results across one or multiple facilities, schedule automatic reports, and easily configure one or hundreds of monitoring systems from a single SureTrend account.
The EnSURE Touch, is an advanced monitoring system that collects, analyses and reports from multiple quality tests such as ATP, microorganisms, and enzymes. To find out more about the EnSURE™ Touch Monitoring System, please visit: Hygiena International
Date Published: 30th August 2019
Source article link: Hygiena International Ltd