Ecofriendly Autoclave Range Reduces Energy and Water Requirements
LTE Scientific introduced the Touchclave-ecotech autoclave at this year's Arab-Lab. The ecotech has many unusual features not normally available on this sort of laboratory sterilizer, many of the features are designed to maximise performance whilst reducing energy and water consumption, making ecotech one of the greenest autoclaves available.
- External steam generation
- Fast heat-up times with reduced energy usage.
- Single piece 316L grade pressure vessel
- Automatic door locking and release system
- Colour TFT touchscreen control system
- 8 programmable cycles (expandable)
- Built-in cooling system
- Automatic water fill and drain facility
- Ethernet connection with remote archiving facility
Initially there will be 3 Touchclave-ecotech models available in the range: 40 and 60-litre front loading and 60-litre top loading, with more sizes planned for 2016.
For more information, or to enquire about buying or distributing ecotech, please contact LTE’s sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published: April 7, 2015
Source article link: LTE Scientific » company contact details
Examine Priorclave's Latest Autoclave Functionality at ACHEMA
Reliable and Efficient Lab Autoclaves at Analytica 2018
Autoclave Manufacturer Priorclave Celebrates 30 Years
Circular Chamber Autoclaves with Sliding Door Fits Into Smaller Spaces
Versatile Autoclave Draws in Visitors at Medlab Exhibition