CHI's Biodefense World Summit 2019
: 17 Jun 2019 - 19 Jun 2019
: Bethesda, United States
Sector: Clinical, Laboratory Equipment, Pharmaceutical
Type: Conference, Exhibition
Cambridge Healthtech Institute's (CHI) 5th Annual Biodefense World Summit 2019 is a dynamic conference for the entire biodefense community: technology providers to policy makers at industry, government and academic institutions.
The event will be held on June 17-19, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, MD.
- Biodetection Technologies:
- Biothreat and Pathogen Detection Biodetection Technologies:
- Point-of-Care for Biodefense Biosurveillance Integration:
- Integrated Management of Threats to Public Health
and Safety Dinner Short Courses:
- Sample Prep Technologies for Pathogen Detection
- Commercializing the Next Generation of Biodefense Tools and Technology
Hear 50+ strong, technical presentations & panel discussions by FBI Laboratory, InDevR Inc., Lawrence Livermore National Lab, Los Alamos National Laboratory, TetraCore, Inc., U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense, USAMRICD, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research-- just to name a few.