Showing search results for `Certified Reference Material`.
News [Showing 15 results of 15 found]:
- NCIMB Announce Collaboration with German Distributor Doenitz Prolab
- B.1.1.7, B.1.351, & P-1 Inactivated Whole Virus SARS-CoV-2 Variants
- Simplify Water Testing QC with Microbiologics
- How Well Do You Really Know the Microbes You Are Working With?
- Trust NSI, a Leader in ISO-Certified Secondary Reference Standards
- Reliable Results, Reduced Costs, NSI Multi-Organism Cocktail Certified Reference Material (CRM)
- Special Focus on What's on Show at IAFP Plus Latest Products for Food Safety
- Simplify Growth Promotion Testing with Microbiologics’ EZ-Accu Shot™
- Easy Access to Pure Bacterial Cultures is a Snap - with Snap-Stick™
- Precise Inoculation Without Tedious Preparation - Unit Dose™ CRM
- NCIMB Marks 70 Years
- False Positive, or False Negative Mycotoxin Results are Expensive. What's the Solution?
- Quantitative Coliform/E.coli Certified Reference Materials for Hemp
- Challenges for Allergen Management
- Redefining Quantitative Microbiological Quality Control