12th April 2021 Content supplied by: Microbiologics, Inc.
B.1.1.7, B.1.351, & P-1 Inactivated Whole Virus SARS-CoV-2 Variants
Microbiologics offers B.1.1.7, B.1.351, and other SARS-CoV-2 variants for the development and validation of assays, vaccines, and therapies. These isolates contain mutations that are clinically and diagnostically relevant for monitoring immunological responses to vaccines, confirming PCR signal detection, and performing other research critical for the global response to COVID-19.
The RUO inactivated whole virus SARS-CoV-2 variants are available as high titer frozen aliquots.B.1.1.7 Variant Isolates:
- 9301SD - hCoV-19/USA/CA_CDC_5574/2020
- 9302SD - hCoV-19/England/204820464/2020
- 9303SD - hCoV-19/South Africa/KRISP-EC-K005321/2020
- 9304SD - hCoV-19/South Africa/KRISP-K005325/2020
- 9305SD - hCoV-19/Japan/TY7-503/2021
- 9306SD - hCoV-19/Japan/TY7-501/2021
Additional genomic information is available to determine the right isolates for your needs. Contact Microbiologics using the green "Request Information" button below to learn more or click here to visit www.microbiologics.com/sars-cov-2-variants
Date Published: 12th April 2021
Source article link: View
Top 10 Requested Strains for Environmental
Microbiologics Expands its Virology Services