Principle: Air Sampler
Approvals: USP 797 & 1116 regulations
Suitability: Pharmaceutical industries, medical and veterinary industries, food industries, cosmetic industries, microbiology laboratories, etc.
Capital equipment required: No
Spin Air provides users a compact, portable, simple solution to air sampling. Accuracy and precision-enhancing Spin technology enable the Spin Air device to outperform the accuracy of other air sampling systems.
Pharmaceutical, medical device, food, and cosmetic manufacturers, as well as healthcare facilities all, benefit from the use of Spin Air samplers to assess airborne bacterial and fungal bioburden.
The operation of the device is very simple. A Petri dish is inserted and the device’s lid is screwed in place. Next, accurate volumes of air are sampled by forcing them towards the Petri plate’s agar surface. After incubation, colony enumeration enables the evaluation of microbial air quality.
- Unrivalled Spin technology: IUL’s Spin technology enhances air sampling accuracy, precision, and resolution even when sampling in highly contaminated environments.
- No colony count correction tables: this sampling technology uses 100% of the Petri plate agar surface to plate microorganisms (only 5% is used in other air samplers).
- Sampling ease: IUL’s samplers are compact and portable, they can be attached to a tripod for correct sampling direction.
- Alarm warning: If airflow problems arise, these are pointed out by a noisy alarm, and sampling is aborted. A handy countdown function avoids operator interference with results.
- Regulatory compliance: Spin air sampler allows compliance with USP 797 & 1116 regulations. DQ, IQ, and OQ documentation will be supplied with the device.
- Full traceability: LIMS friendly data records, printer connectivity, and barcode reader compatibility all enable full sampling traceability.
- Choose the one that best suits your needs: Spin Air, Spin Air slave, Spin Air Basic, Basic Air.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.5x19x21.5 cm/5.71x7.48x8.46
IUL S.A. view full details
Ciutat d’Asunción 4, 08030 Barcelona,
Website: Visit Website
Tel: + 93 274 0232