13th September 2022 Content supplied by: IDEXX Laboratories Inc
Water Microbiology Experts Share Experience of Legiolert® at International Legionella Conference
The 10th International Conference on Legionella takes place in Yokohama, Japan, between Tuesday, September 20th and Saturday, September 24th, 2022. Attendance is both in-person and on-line, and the event includes researchers from around the world presenting the latest work on Legionella epidemiology, pathogenesis, ecology, risk management, and environmental testing methods.
On Wednesday, September 21st at 8:30 a.m. CET, Kristin Majeska, Director, Global Government Affairs & Market Development at IDEXX, will chair a panel of experts, who will discuss the latest research on environmental testing methods for Legionella pneumophila. The session will highlight the researchers’ latest work using detection methods including the IDEXX Legiolert® liquid culture method, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A.
The panel includes the following international Legionella experts:
- Dr. Maria Luisa Ricci, Senior Researcher at the Istituto Superiore di Sanità and Director of the Italian National Reference Laboratory for Legionella
- Dr. Michèle Prévost, Industrial Chair on Drinking Water at Polytechnique MontréalDr. Sébastien Faucher, Associate Professor of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at McGill University
- Dr. Sébastien Faucher, Associate Professor of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at McGill University
- Dr. Hiroaki Inoue, Technical Manager for Microbiological Testing, Tsukuba Research Laboratories, Aquas Corporation
- Mr. Yusuke Yodotani, Bacteriologist at Kawasaki City Institute for Public Health
To register for this event, visit http://legionella2021.umin.jp/registration.html
Online attendees will be able to attend several other events including panel sessions discussing Legionella preventive and control strategies and the transposition of the new European Drinking Water Directive by different countries.
A full programme schedule can be found here: http://legionella2021.umin.jp/program.html
Date Published: 13th September 2022
Source article link: View
IDEXX Water: World Leading Products &
IDEXX Acquires Tecta-PDS to Expand