Solus One Salmonella for Next Day Detection in Food and Environmental Samples
Faster time to result
In a fast-paced food testing environment it is critical to process samples quickly and efficiently, enabling the production facility to release product, reduce inventory, or take prompt corrective actions when necessary. As sample volumes fluctuate the lab must also have the flexibility to cope with varying demands, maximizing throughput with optimal use of resources.
Introducing Solus One Salmonella
A highly efficient assay for the next day detection Salmonella in selected food and environmental samples. Solus One Salmonella provides a next day negative or a presumptive positive result from a single enrichment step. Solus One Salmonella extends the Solus Scientific pathogen systems range, which comprise of specifically designed immunoassay kits, dedicated selective enrichment media and automated liquid handling.
- Next day results.
- Positive confirmation possible in additional 24 hours.
- Highly efficient automated assay, significantly reducing technician hands on time.
- High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument.
- Ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes and capacity to grow.
- Excellent sample traceability when using the on-board bar-code facility.
- Small instrument footprint maximises bench space, compact product packaging reduces cold storage space requirement and packaging waste when compared to other methods.
- AOAC PTM certification plus independent validation demonstrating excellent results when compared Solus dual enrichment ELISAs.
Solus One - More than fast
Date Published: 4th October 2018
Source article link: Solus Scientific Solutions Ltd.
Solus Scientific Opens Operations in
Q Laboratories Implement Solus One