MBV Ltd and MERCK KG...
31st August 2021 Content supplied by: MBV AG
Reliable and Compliant Viable Air Monitoring in Isolators and RABS
MAS-100 Iso microbial air samplers from MBV are specially designed for active viable air monitoring in GMP Grade A fill/finish isolators and RABS.
- Developed according to GAMP, fully validated according to ISO 14698 and EN 17141.
- All moving parts of MAS-100 Iso microbial air samplers are located outside the containment to minimise the risk of contamination inside the critical zone.
- All parts inside the containment are manufactured from stainless steel according to BN2 (electropolished pharmaceutical quality) with surface roughness RA < 0.8 μm.
- Easy to clean and decontaminate with gaseous or vaporised hydrogen peroxide.
- Many options for connectivity and full control from the isolator HMI: Ethernet, ProfiBus, ProfiNet, RS232, USB, Digital I/O.
- Up to 4 sampling locations with a single base unit.
- Manufactured from highest quality, low maintenance long-lasting components to assure maximum reliability and uptime.
- On-site air flow calibration, fully ISO 17025 traceable.
To find out more about the ideal solution for viable air monitoring in your containments click here or contact the supplier using the green "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 31st August 2021
Source article link: View
MBV Ltd and MERCK KGaA