13th September 2022 Content supplied by: Redberry
Red One™: Rapid Quality Indicator for Tap and Bottled Waters
Red One™ is an automated platform for rapid and quantitative microbiology detection.
There are two solutions available on this platform to test your drinking waters:
1. Direct Viable Count (DVC): a real-time water quality indicator for microbial load
Total flora (viable cells) counted in 10 minutes – from 1mL to 100mL
Already commercialized with proven performance (Eau de Paris, Veolia …)
2. ColiRed: a drinking water quality indicator
Same-day result quantitative E. coli-specific detection (Time-to-Result < 6h)
Possible to Order now for delivery early 2023
How does it work?
Based on the new generation of solid phase cytometry technology, Red One™ detects viable cells by using advanced image processing techniques to track and analyze the assimilation of staining agents by the targeted cells.
This real-time fluorescence analysis enables a very reliable differentiation of targeted viable cells from inert particles. Filtration, staining and analysis are fully automated.
Developed to fulfill your needs:
- Easy: No calibration. Ready-to-use. Drop the sample on the cap and close the drawer.
- Precise: Direct counting of cells for 1mL to 100mL of filtered volume
- Rapid: 10 minutes for total flora / Same-day for E. coli quantification
Discover our Direct Viable Count (DVC) workflow here:
If you intend to implement a rapid microbiology method in your plant and you need a solution:
- More reliable than ATP measurement?
- More sensitive than flow cytometry?
- More affordable than qPCR?
- With really quick results up to 100mL?
Contact us, and we’ll be happy to tell you more and listen to your needs! Use the Request Information button below to contact the supplier.
Date Published: 13th September 2022
Source article link: View