1st June 2022 Content supplied by: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Protect your Analyses With Reliable Water Quality
How often have you been held back, compromised, or frustrated with the pure water supply in your lab? With the success of your microbiological workflows relying upon the correct quality of water, you need to ensure you have continued access to a reliable source to ensure you obtain the right results first time.
The Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ Smart2Pure™ Pro Water Purification Systems deliver Type 1 and Type 2 water quality straight from the tap. Offering system alerts and specially designed cartridges for long life and easy change, you can enjoy reduced maintenance requirements and improved operational efficiency.
- Ergonomic designs improve control and put advanced features at your fingertips
- Feed water monitoring protects against crucial fluctuations that compromise purity
- UV intensity monitoring reduces the risk of false TOC readings
- Choose from compact systems with numerous mounting options and flexible dispensing features
- Customise equipment to your preferred settings with tilting control panels and a selection of stand-alone model on wheels
- Mix and match systems to achieve specific water purity and volumes as required by your unique application and water source
- Order with one part number and receive a complete system
- Quick-change cartridge designs offer easy maintenance
- Our experts can select the right system for you with the Thermo Scientific™ H2O Select™ analysis program
Take advantage of our expertise in water purification and bring confidence, accuracy, and reliability to your workflows.
Learn more at Thermo Fisher Scientific or use the Request Information button below.
Date Published: 1st June 2022
Source article link: View