Ensure the pH of You...
8th April 2022 Content supplied by: Thermo Fisher Scientific
What Do You Need From Your Microbiological Incubators?
The incubator is an essential piece of equipment for any microbiology laboratory. It’s designed to provide a safe and controlled environment for microbes to grow.
The requirement for incubators to have reliable temperature control and to ensure temperature uniformity is particularly important; this is dependent on the microprocessor. Maintaining a consistent temperature reduces inconsistencies in microbial growth.
Important factors to consider when looking to purchase an incubator include:
- Safety features
- Temperature accuracy and stability
- Temperature deviation
- Adjustable shelving
Paying careful attention to all these details will ensure that you buy the most suitable incubator for your application.
Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators feature a smooth stainless-steel inner chamber with easy-to-clean, rounded corners, and an intuitive user interface with a large fluorescent display.
- The unit includes an internal glass door that allows samples to be viewed without impacting on temperature stability, as well as a lockable outer door.
- They can also be stacked on top of each other to save space, and no tools or stacking devices are required.
- A decontamination cycle can be set at 140°C - contaminating microorganisms are reduced to a minimum.
- Sample safety is also enhanced with an automatic over- and under-temperature alarm to protect the samples and incubator.
Visit Thermofisher or click on the Request Information button below.
Date Published: 8th April 2022
Source article link: View
Ensure the pH of Your