19th June 2023 Content supplied by: AFYS3G B.V.
New: Reliable Automatic Capper for Single Screw Cap Tubes
AFYS3G have launched a new capping solution for the automatic closing of single sample tubes: the AFYS3G Capper for Screw Cap Tubes Sigma STR. The Sigma STR is designed to improve efficiency and can be used as a stand-alone device. The Capper for single Screw Cap Tubes is a reliable and durable instrument for any lab managing compound libraries or biological sample stores that wants to increase sample throughput and reduce manual errors.
Benefits of the Sigma STR
- The single tube capper, Sigma STR, is compatible with labware from a variety of brands such as Sarstedt, Micronic, Azenta and Greiner Bio-one
- It can cap a single tube in 7 seconds.
- Using the graphical touchscreen interface, the operator can select different options to make capping easier, for example seeing the number of capped tubes and manually changing the parameters.
- The capper uses a precisely determined torque value for optimal sealing quality thereby minimizing evaporation and maximizing the integrity of valuable samples.
- The large cap holder at the top of the Sigma STR means that the machine can hold up to 500+ caps making continuous capping an easy task.
Use the Request Information button below to email the company directly.
Date Published: 19th June 2023
Source article link: View