22nd January 2020 Content supplied by: rapidmicrobiology.com
Latest Microbiology Newsletter - 21 January 2020
In this weeks microbiology newsletter, find:
- ATP Test Kits - there's a new kid on the global block, BC launches its well established SensiLux® kits internationally.
- Using magnetic beads to clean up nucleic acid preparations now a whole lot easier with INTEGRA's range of pipetting solutions, multi step protocols done quickly and efficiently.
- A new clause has been introduced by BRCGS requiring food packaging manufacturers to implement microbiological environmental monitoring - are you compliant?
- bioMérieux's GENE-UP EHEC detection method is now MicroVal validated as an equivalent alternative method to ISO/TS 13136 standard reference method to detect STEC plus O26, O103, O111, O145 and O157 serogroups in raw meat (except poultry), raw milk and raw milk cheeses.
- Updated BIOFIRE® blood culture identification 2 (BCID2) panel includes several additional pathogens and expanded list of antimicrobial resistance genes has been submitted for FDA clearance
To read the full newsletter go to: www.rapidmicrobiology.com/view-newsletter/188
Don't miss out, get your microbiology newsletter every week - subscribe for free now
Date Published: 22nd January 2020
Source article link: View
Find Out if You Are
Latest Microbiology Newsletter - 28 January 2020