1 Hour In-house Myco...
Ensure Continuous Te...
4th October 2022 Content supplied by: bioMérieux (Industry)
Join us for PDA MICRO 2022!
The Parenteral Drug Association will kick off its annual conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology October 10, followed by the 2022 PDA Rapid Microbiological Methods Workshop on October 12. Both events will be held in person in Washington, DC. We invite you to immerse yourself in our scientific content, visit us at booth #302, and chat with our experts about our latest innovations for microbiological quality control.
Key Presentations You Won’t Want to MissPDA Micro Day 1 – Monday, October 10, 2022
- Key Lessons Learned from Ongoing Implementation of Two Automated EM Systems within Merck with Jessica E. Long (Microbiology Specialist, Merck & Co., Inc.) and Niels JF Visschers (Senior Specialist - Microbiology, MSD)
- Development of Improved Mold Recovery for Rapid Sterility Testing Using an Automated Culture System with Dorien Ruegebrink (Microbiology Specialist, MSD) and Lori Daane (PhD, Sr. Director of Scientific Affairs, bioMérieux, Inc.)
PDA Micro Day 2 – Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- The Assessment, Challenges, and Benefits of Implementing an Alternative Endotoxin Method with the use of rFactor C with Emily Murphy (Senior Associate Scientist, Pfizer)
- Objectionable Microorganisms in Nonsterile Pharmaceutical Products with the moderator Lori L. Daane (PhD, Sr Director of Scientific Affairs, bioMerieux, Inc.)
- Objectionable Microorganisms - A Challenge or a Dilemma, with Ziva Abraham (PhD, CEO, Microrite, Inc.)
- Case Studies on Burkholderia cepacia complex (BCC) Investigations and Remediation with Michael J. Miller (PhD, President, Microbiology Consultants, LLC)
Explore Our Scientific Posters
- When Less is More: Why One Temperature is Sufficient - Laurent LeBlanc (R&D Biosciences Manager, bioMérieux, Inc.)
- Alternative Validation of Recombinant Factor C - Materials and Methods - Kevin Williams (Sr. Scientist, bioMérieux, Inc.)
Attend Our Tech Talk – on Monday, October 10
- VITEK® MS PRIME: Prime Innovation in MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry for Improved Microbial Identification Efficiency and Accuracy with Julie Yang (MS, MBA, Program Director - Rapid Microbiological Methods, bioMérieux, Inc.).
Click here for more information/registration, or use the green "Request Information" button below to contact the supplier for details.
Date Published: 4th October 2022
Source article link: View
1 Hour In-house Mycoplasma Testing is
Ensure Continuous Testing Operations With