Thermo Scientific Orion Star A211 Benchtop pH Meter Kit
Principle: Electrochemical measurement of pH
Suitability: Suitable for labs needing to measure growth media and reagent quality parameters such as pH.
Capital equipment required: NO
It is essential to control several parameters to produce media with optimum conditions to support consistent growth. These parameters are the key to reliable microbiological analyses and increased confidence in your results.
Controlling pH is of crucial importance to support the consistent performance of your culture media once sterilised. Choose Thermo Scientific™ Orion Star™ pH meters and Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ ROSS™ electrodes for improved temperature stability and accuracy.
- Kit includes; Star A211 pH meter, 9165BNWP Sure-Flow epoxy-body pH electrode, 927007MD stainless steel ATC probe, 910199 pH buffer kit, electrode stand, 100-240V universal power adapter, computer cable
- Record accurate and reliable pH, mV, ORP and temperature measurements
- Ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced pH analysis in the lab
- Perform up to a 5-point pH calibration
- Log up to 2000 data point sets with time/date stamp
- Easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer with our free downloadable Orion Star™ Com software
- Use the included electrode stand to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage to minimise breakage