Thermo Scientific Heratherm Microbiological Incubators
Principle: Ideal conditions for successful incubation of micro-organisms
Approvals: Verified by independent testing facility (IBFE 9/2010) IQ / OQ documentation available from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Suitability: Ambient +5DegC to 105DegC
Capital equipment required: YES
Successful incubation is dependent upon the environmental conditions. As such, you need to trust that your valuable samples are maintained in a safe and efficient manner.
Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Microbiological Incubators are designed to provide long-term performance with optimal conditions—and are backed by a two-year warranty on parts and labour, meaning confidence for your investment*.
Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators feature a smooth stainless-steel inner chamber with easy-to-clean, rounded corners, and an intuitive user interface with a large fluorescent display. Units include an internal glass door that allows samples to be viewed without impacting on temperature stability, as well as a lockable outer door.
- Units can be stacked on top of each other to save space. No tools or stacking devices are required.
- Contaminating microorganisms are reduced to a minimum, due to a decontamination cycle set at 140°C.
- Sample safety is also enhanced with an automatic over- and under-temperature alarm to protect the samples and incubator.
See thermoscientific.com or product literature for details.
* Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific Standard Limited Warranty.
- View samples through an internal glass door, without impact on temperature.
- Exceptional temperature uniformity.
- Containment with automatic overtemperature alarm.
- Alarm for temperature deviations.
- Easy temperature setting with intuitive user interface.
- Easy to remove shelf system.
- Easy to clean interior with rounded corners.
- Easy to read large display.
- Efficient small footprint to optimize laboratory space.
- Efficient utilisation of interior with flexible shelf system.
- Conveniently stackable without the need for tools or stacking kits**.
**Optional stacking kit only required if decontamination cycle or oven is used below or for stacking different sizes.