Salmonella Poultry Boot Swab Kits
Manufacturer: Technical Service Consultants Ltd
Principle: recover and detect salmonella, campylobacter and other bacteria prevalent within poultry flocks.
Suitability: Monitoring poultry flocks for Salmonella, Campylobacter and other pathogens inc. ESBL/AmpC gene carrying
Capital equipment required: No
- Boot swabs are far more effective and sensitive in the detection of Salmonella than the traditional Drag swab method of testing and are as sensitive as hand collection of litter.
- Recommended for regular in house hygiene and environmental monitoring of poultry stocks.
- Dosed with buffer, gamma irradiated with a 12 months shelf life
- Poultry Boot swab kits eliminates any additional preparation or purchase of extra components and does not require specialist training of employees when using the kits.
- Using TSC Poultry Boot swabs reduces time and costs significantly as sampling can be carried out by producers at their own convenience,combining sampling with other duties within the poultry house.
Technical Service Consultants Ltd view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: + (0) 1706 620600