Salmonella Poultry Boot Swab Kits
Manufacturer: Technical Service Consultants Ltd
Principle: recover and detect salmonella, campylobacter and other bacteria prevalent within poultry flocks.
Suitability: Monitoring poultry flocks for Salmonella, Campylobacter and other pathogens inc. ESBL/AmpC gene carrying
Capital equipment required: No
- Boot swabs are far more effective and sensitive in the detection of Salmonella than the traditional Drag swab method of testing and are as sensitive as hand collection of litter.
- Recommended for regular in house hygiene and environmental monitoring of poultry stocks.
- Dosed with buffer, gamma irradiated with a 12 months shelf life
- Poultry Boot swab kits eliminates any additional preparation or purchase of extra components and does not require specialist training of employees when using the kits.
- Using TSC Poultry Boot swabs reduces time and costs significantly as sampling can be carried out by producers at their own convenience,combining sampling with other duties within the poultry house.