Protect Select Micro...
BREXIT, We’re ...
6th August 2019 Content supplied by: Technical Service Consultants Ltd
TSC Hygiene Monitoring Kits Provide Optimal Maintenance of Sample Flora Including Pathogens
Technical Service Consultants Ltd [TSC] manufacture a varied range of swabs and sponges in different formats and with different solutions to meet all of your environmental swabbing needs.
Swabs containing TSC unique formulation of neutralising buffer ensure any lingering bacteria can be detected from surfaces and equipment. In many cases surfaces contain disinfectants/sanitisers and a small number of bacteria. Left alone cleaning fluid traces don’t kill bacteria but will just prevent growth. Only by using TSC neutralising buffer will the bacteria be detected. Sampling without neutralisers leads the end user into thinking the area is clean which in sensitive environments this will shorten shelf life of products, increase spoilage rates and may cause poisoning outbreaks.
TSC neutralising buffer is an excellent way to monitor effectiveness of disinfectants/sanitisers to detect any development of bacterial resistance. This may allow an alternative cleanser to be introduced before product quality is affected or full departmental clean down is necessary. Implementing regular monitoring and using TSC neutralising buffer allows factory cleanliness to be accurately verified and maintained with minimal effort and cost.
Choice of neutralising buffer surface sampling swabs
- TS/5-40 5ml neutralising buffer blue breakpoint shaft viscose tip
- TS/5-42 10ml neutralising buffer white plastic shaft polyester tip
Choice of Premoistened neutralising buffer swabs
- TS/6-61:250 Premoistened swabs white plastic shaft viscose tip
- TS/6-61BP:250 Premoistened swabs with blue plastic breakpoint viscose tip
- TS/6-63BP100 Premoistened swabs with white plastic breakpoint shaft and foam tip
Choice of Premoistened sponges dosed with neutralising buffer
- TS/15-B 50cm Blue Sponge dosed with 10ml of neutralising buffer sealed within a stomacher bag
- TS/15-A-95 50cm Blue Sponge dosed with 10ml of neutralising buffer sealed within a Plastic container
- TS/15-U125 Envirostik sponge on a stick dosed with 10ml of neutralising buffer within a stomacher bag
Shelf Life and Other Product Features
- Shelf life on non inhibitory sponges 12 months
- Shelf life on Premoistened swabs 12 months
- Shelf life on Hygiene swabs 24 months
- Round bottom tubes no sharp edges with plug caps so no leakage
- Conforms to ISO 9001 / ISO 18593
- Conforms with EC no 2073/2005 on microbiological foodstuffs and complaint with ISO 17604:2003
TSC swabs, sponges and neutralising buffer are excellent at recovering TVC, Listeria spp, Staphylococci, Enterobacteriaceae eg Salmonella, E coli, Enterobacter, Staphylococcus, Klebsiella, Enterobacter sakazakii
Date Published: 6th August 2019
Source article link: View
Protect Select Microorganism Anaerobe Bead
BREXIT, We’re Ready