nomad Smart Microbiology Quick-Start Services
Principle: Expert services designed to assist managers in setting up sampling plans for monitoring, troubleshooting, and auditing
Suitability: Process and maintenance monitoring, hygiene and environmental monitoring, troubleshooting, audits
Expert services designed to assist industry managers in setting up or accelerating the design of sampling plans tailored for troubleshooting, auditing, and routine surveillance.
The Expert Services can include risk assessment, troubleshooting plan, monitoring plan design and set-up, periodic plan reviews.
They are provided remotely, in English or French.
They are part of the nomad Microbial Risk Management System, which includes nomad IoT Dip-Testers and Smart Microbiology Mobile and Web Apps.
The Quick-Start Services are only available from BioMire.
For information, please consult our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote services available in English or French
- Methodological risk assessment
- Custom-designed monitoring plan design and set-up
- Assistance during deployment, with sampling protocols and data analysis
- Review of data history and monitoring plan revision