nomad Smart Microbiology Online Services
Principle: Web App designed to simplify microbial monitoring data analytics
Suitability: Process and maintenance monitoring, hygiene and environmental monitoring, troubleshooting, audits
A Smart Microbiology Web App designed to simplify data analytics for microbial monitoring and create insightful dashboards.
- Individual test results sent by the nomad Mobile App are displayed for editing, validation, and export.
- The Pixa AI system automatically counts the colonies and suggests the type of microorganism when recognized.
- Results are normalized and expressed in concentrations.
- Result groups are filtered by sampling point(s) and displayed on a time scale, with mean value, trendline, alert levels, and other relevant process parameters such as temperature or RLU values.
- Result history is displayed on a 2D map of the production facility.
- Multiple smartphones and users can be associated with an account (subscription dependent).
- With account manager’s permission, a BioMire expert can access the account results for analysis and discussion.
They are part of the nomad Microbial Risk Management System, which includes nomad IoT Dip-Testers, the Smart Microbiology Mobile App, and Quick-Start Services.
The nomad Smart Microbiology Web App is available as SaaS. Accounts with a free service or an Advanced subscription can be opened at https://nomad.biomire.solutions
- Result management: display, normalisation, editing, and export of individual test reports
- Automatic colony count by AI, labelling of microbial populations
- Safeguard of data history
- Trend analysis, alert settings, and data export to CSV
- Plant Mapping