MS-100 NT EX
Principle: Viable air sampler based on mass flow measurement
Approvals: Meets ISO 14698-1 and EN 17141 in ISO Class 5 and GMP Grade A
Suitability: microbial air monitoring
Capital equipment required: Nutrient plate
The MAS-100 NT Ex is the explosion-proof version of the world's best-selling air sampler and the premium version of the portable MAS-100 instruments. It is used for microbiological monitoring of air in rooms with increased explosion hazard for example due to the presence of solvents or gases. Equipped with a high-precision mass flow sensor it stands for the highest safety and is therefore mainly used in sensitive areas and clean rooms.
- Explosion protection according to the ATEX product directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX 114).
- Developed according to GAMP 5, fully validated according to ISO 14698 and EN 17141
- Without air outlet filter applicable in ISO cleanroom class 5/GMP Grade A
- Disinfectable with vaporized and gaseous hydrogen peroxide and industry-standard disinfectants
- Autoclavable and interchangeable hole covers between devices
- Compatible with different nutrient plates, e.g. ready-to-use 90mm standard, 55mm imprint, or Growth Direct™ plates
- Additional safety by the integration of a HEPA filter, which can also be retrofitted and replaced independently
- Integrated mass flow sensor with temperature and pressure compensation for ambient air sampling
- Precision seal between perforated cover and collection head without sealing ring facilitates cleaning and disinfection
- Rotating collection head for air sampling with horizontal airflow