Don Whitley Dies at ...
The Small, Yet Perfectly Formed, New Workstation From Don Whitley Scientific
Don Whitley Scientific is proud to launch one of their most compact workstations yet, the Whitley A25 Workstation. The A25 is equipped with many unique features to ensure easy and efficient use and to guarantee that the very best anaerobic conditions are maintained. It has a capacity of 200 Petri dishes while still leaving more than adequate space to process samples in a strictly controlled anaerobic environment.
This workstation is equipped with:
- instant access ports
- a built-in, rapid airlock that takes less than 20 seconds to complete a cycle and can accommodate 20 x 90mm Petri dishes or 3 x 500 ml Duran bottles
- transfer items into the workstation atmosphere in less than 20 seconds
- doors are interlocked so cannot be opened simultaneously
- front loading and side loading letterbox entry systems are also available
- a touch screen providing the user with an intuitive interface to control and operate the workstation.
Previously unavailable on a workstation of this size, Whitley Workstations are the only workstations to provide automatic early warnings about the status of the anaerobic atmosphere and catalyst function.
With a wide selection of options available, the A25 can fulfil the needs of any laboratory requiring a compact anaerobic workstation. A versatile instrument, the A25 can also be used as a microaerobic workstation by simply connecting the relevant pre-mixed gas.
Planning to visit ECCMID - come and meet us at stand # 1.106
Date Published: 28th March 2019
Source article link: Don Whitley Scientific
Don Whitley Dies at the