25th July 2023 Content supplied by: bioMérieux (Industry)
Secure Compliance by Choosing 3P® CONNECT SOFTWARE for Environmental Monitoring
We know that maintaining compliance throughout your Environmental Monitoring (EM) as well as enhancing your productivity and simplifying your EM operation process is a day-to-day concern. That is why we designed 3P® CONNECT, a solution to secure the traceability and collection of your EM data, to ensure reliable decision-making and optimize process efficiency.
This comprehensive system includes:
- Pre-barcoded Petri dishes.
- A dedicated user-friendly software*.
Cybersecurity is integrated into the design of our products. Supported by our partners and bioMérieux experts in cybersecurity and data privacy, bioMérieux has implemented a Secure Development Lifecycle that ensures Security by Design and follows the highest cybersecurity standard ISO/IEC 27002.
This approach is based on 4 pillars:
- Proactivity: a 3P CONNECT SOFTWARE risk analysis, penetration tests (and threat modeling) are performed before every major release.
- Surveillance: A regular vulnerability scan and periodical cybersecurity bulletin are available on-demand*. Additionally, a Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) and a software composition analysis (SCA) of components is performed recurrently to attest the security of the 3P CONNECT SOFTWARE.
- Communication: cybersecurity whitepaper and cybersecurity bulletins are made available on-demand*.
- Security: 3P CONNECT SOFTWARE is developed by an experienced and skilled IT staff using a proven coding methodology in the development of sensitive platforms for pharmaceutical companies to ensure data security.
Date Published: 25th July 2023
Source article link: View
Typing and Characterization of Microbial
Ensuring Pharmaceutical Quality: The Essential